You are in: News
Layer123 Packet Microwave & Mobile Backhaul event and ETSI mmWave Transmission Forum
Filtronic are exhibiting at Layer123 and, as a participating member of the ETSI mmWave Transmission Forum, will be attending the first official ETSI mWT ISG workshop, which opens the Layer123 event, and the two day technical meeting following the event.
The Filtronic stand at Layer123 will include a live E-band link demonstration showcasing the >3Gbps 256QAM capability of Filtronic transceivers.
Visit the stand to view the E-band link demonstration and to find out more about our:
- E-band transceivers
- Customised turnkey microwave & millimetre-wave solutions
- Product range which includes:
- Transceiver modules
- Multi chip modules
- Filters & Diplexers
- Contract Manufacturing Service:
- Utilises precision hybrid manufacturing facilities in the UK
- Offers cost effective manufacture for both volume and high mix products
- Development of advanced microwave test systems
- Proven capability in Military standard processes (including MMIC die attach, precision component placement, wire bonding, ribbon bonding, ball bonding, Hermetic sealing, Automated test to over 90GHz, MIL STD883)
Filtronic would like to thank Escape Communications for providing their modem and collaborating with us on this demonstrator, and Flann Microwave for supporting us by providing the antenna.
Filtronic Broadband is an established world leading designer and manufacturer of microwave & millimetre-wave products for mobile backhaul market. Supplying customised turnkey microwave solutions and providing a Contract Manufacturing Service.
The product range includes transceiver modules, multi chip transceiver packages in Surface Mount Technology (SMT), diplexers and filter products covering a wide frequency range from 4GHz to 110GHz including V-band (57GHz to 66GHz), E-band (71GHz to 76GHz & 81GHz to 86GHz) and W-band (91GHz to 95GHz).
Filtronic provide Contract Manufacturing and Design Services to meet the growing global demand for mobile telecom infrastructure. The Contract Manufacturing Service utilises precision hybrid manufacturing facilities in the UK and China, to offer cost effective manufacture for both volume and high mix products. Filtronic has proven capability in hybrid assembly, advanced microwave test systems and military standard processes (including MMIC die attach, precision component placement, wire bonding, ribbon bonding, ball bonding, Hermetic sealing, Automated test to over 90GHz, MIL STD883).
Article Published : 21/9/2015